Terms of service
All references herein to "us", "we" or "our" shall mean Cicamed and all references herein to "you" shall mean the customer or user of Cicamed's services and products.
Cicamed Sweden Flagship Store Following Cicamed Flagship Store complies with the E-commerce Act (SFS 2002:562) and the Distance Actagreement and agreements outside business premises (SFS 2005:59), DAL.
(1) all of our services and products;
(2) all our websites, including but not limited to Cicamed.se, Cicamed.com and cicamed-sverige.myshopify.com.
4.our services and products are provided on an "as is", "as available" basis and we specifically disclaim warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties and guarantees and guarantees. purpose. in no event shall we, or any other party involved in creating, producing, manufacturing, distributing, marketing or selling our products or services or our website be liable for any spirectial, indirect, Indian, airing, , lost profits resulting from use of or inability to use the Service, including but not limited to your reliance on any information obtained from the Service or as a result of errors, exceptions, terminations, interruptions, interruptions, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure in performance , whether as a result of acts of God, communication errors, support, destruction or unauthorized access to the Company's software, programs. in those jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5.we reserve the right, within our sole discretion, to accept or process all orders and to suspend, terminate and to weigh the use or acceptance of all offers, promotions and offers. and/or the actual or suspected abuse, fraud or abuse associated with said promotional offers or orders.
7.Third-Party Service Providers: Certain aspects of our services and products may rely on a third-party service provider, such as a wireless carrier or social media platform. We do not control such third party service providers and are not responsible for their acts or omissions. In addition, such third-party service provider may have its own terms, policies and guidelines. You should familiarize yourself with any such terms, policies or guidelines before using our services and products through such third party service provider.
8. Ownership: You agree that our Services and Products contain information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, fonts, graphics, music, audio, and other materials (collectively, "Content") that are protected by copyright, trademark, or other material. proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies now existing or developed hereunder. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under Sweden's copyright laws, and the Company or its affiliates or other third-party licensors may own copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transfer, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are shown, you may use the Content only for personal non-commercial use and make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made solely for your personal use and that you maintain any notices in the Content, such as any copyright notices, trademark notices or other proprietary notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under Sweden's copyright laws, you may not upload, publish, reproduce or distribute in any way content that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without permission from the owner of the copyright or other ownership. In addition to the foregoing, the use of software content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software.
9. Compliance with laws and regulations: You agree to use the Content and our services and products in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and in a manner that does not, in our judgment, reflect negatively on Cicamed's goodwill or reputation.
12. Chargebacks: When you purchase our services and products by credit card, you agree to pay all service fees and administration fees for payments made by credit card and you agree not to cause or permit any chargebacks of credit card payments without our express written consent. In the event that you breach this section, you agree to (1) pay all chargeback fees, (2) reimburse us for our costs incurred as a result of the chargeback, and (3) pay us an administrative fee of 25% of the chargeback amount; which you further agree is fair and reasonable and does not constitute a penalty.
13. Cicamed's Rights: If you breach any terms herein, you agree that we have the right to have one or more of the following (1) liens on any services and products you ordered; (2) suspend or cancel any services and products ordered by your order; and (3) seek all available remedies at law or in equity against you as a result of any breach hereof.
14. Limitation of Liability and Remedies: You agree that we shall not be liable for any delay in the provision of our services or products arising from factors beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of nature, labor strikes or acts or omissions third party vendors and suppliers. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against all liability, claims, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal fees and expenses), brought by any third party alleging, arising out of, related to or arising out of ( 1) your use (or use by third parties using your account) of our website and online services; (2) your violation of any provision of our Terms of Service; and (3) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation relating to your use or purchase of our website, services and products. Shipments: You agree to be responsible for checking the delivery of all products from us upon delivery. If you determine any shortages, defects or damage to any item, you must notify the sender within two days of delivery. Your failure to notify the sender of this shall constitute your irrevocable acceptance of the goods.
15. Shipments: You agree to be responsible for checking the delivery of all products from us upon delivery. If you determine any shortages, defects or damage to any item, you must notify the sender within two days of delivery. Your failure to notify the sender of this shall constitute your irrevocable acceptance of the goods.
16. Returns: Goods delivered to you may not be returned without first obtaining our written consent. No credit deduction will be made on defective goods and no replacement for defective goods will be sent in any event, unless we establish the alleged defects to our satisfaction after appropriate testing and inspection. If we provide a return authorization, you agree to return the defective goods in a clean, well-packaged condition. The amount charged for outbound shipping of the goods to you will not be refunded under any circumstances. The cost of return shipping back to the return address provided by us (ie, all return shipping and/or delivery charges) is your responsibility unless expressly waived by us in writing.
17. Waiver: Any waiver by us of any provision herein shall be effective only to the extent made by us in writing and when made shall be strictly construed.